Web Engineering Manager DetailsThink you're the RIGHT person for this role? Read the details below...
ResponsibilitiesOn a daily basis you'll be expected to...
- Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and feedback.
- Participate in discussions about web & mobile architecture.
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices in the teams (CI/CD/CD, test automation etc).
- Grow the technical expertise of your teams on system performance, platform compatibility and maintainability.
- Help develop and highlight great engineering practices across all clients.
- Work closely with teams, product owners, and various stakeholders to ensure we deliver the best tools & capabilities for our clients.
- Work with client executives to attract, onboard and retain diverse top talent.
- Collaborate with other internal and client managers.
QualificationsYou should have the following experience...
- 3-5 years of digital marketing and business related-experience with proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or computer science (Or similar on-job experience)
Preferred Skilled SetsYou should have some exposure to...
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- You love developing and growing people.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about web and mobile development technologies, libraries, and frameworks.
- You have lots experience from working in an agile development environments.
How to applyFollow these directions to be considered for the role...
- Review your resume and cover letter. Do you accurately depict the responsibility, qualifications, and skill sets we’re looking for? We should be able to easily see that you do.
- You're applying for a Web Engineering Manager position. Send us some examples of results you've been responsible for, applications you've helped build, and/or other things which showcase your in-depth knowledge related to your new position.
- Email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you think you're the RIGHT person for the role.
- Please follow up once. We want to see that your serious and not just dumping a resume in 100 different openings.