Front End Software Engineer DetailsThink you're the RIGHT person for this role? Read the details below...
ResponsibilitiesOn a daily basis you'll be expected to...
- Design and implement new user-facing features for client and internal products.
- Help build Three Ventures' internal analytics tracking library that supports large marketing tech. integrations.
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build, test, and ship features and/or experiments.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and modules.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write code for that is easy to read and performs well in high volume production applications.
- Rapidly develop prototypes.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
QualificationsYou should have the following experience...
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of single page architecture development experience.
- 2+ years of experience in using task runners (gulp or grunt) and CSS preprocessors (LESS or SASS)
- 3+ years of experience in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
Preferred Skilled SetsYou should have some exposure to...
- Knowledgeable and passionate about web and mobile development technologies, libraries, and frameworks.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Ember, Etc..
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques. An
understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with
How to applyFollow these directions to be considered for the role...
- Review your resume and cover letter. Do you accurately depict the responsibility, qualifications, and skill sets we’re looking for? We should be able to easily see that you do.
- You're applying for a Front End Software Engineer position. Send us some examples of applications you've helped build, popular repositories you contribute too, and/or other things which showcase your in-depth knowledge related to your new position.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you think you're the RIGHT person for the role.
- Please follow up once. We want to see that your serious and not just dumping a resume in 100 different openings.