CDA renewed confidence in online engagement and their capacity to gain valuable user insights after a comprehensive Three Ventures analytics audit. Knowing they had a problem, the CDA was able to quickly renew confidence in online engagement measures and their capacity to glean valuable user insights after a comprehensive Three Ventures analytics audit.
CDA analytics data was just not measuring sensible against historic or anecdotal evidence. They partnered with Three Ventures to assess and align their analytics environments to identify inaccuracies and improve data collection across a network of CDA domains.
The partnership between CDA and Three Ventures resulted in a renewed use and strategy around the analytics data for a range of high-traffic, mission-critical California Dental Association network domains. Three Ventures maintained a strict focus on deliverables throughout the process, keeping costs aligned with meeting business objectives and providing prioritized and strategic recommendations.
Audit, Identify Inaccuracies, and Provide Actionable Insights
- 1Audit Google Analytics data, tagging and reporting functions
- 2Identify inaccuracies, discrepancies and Improvements in analytics data and data tracking methodologies
- 3Report and provide recommendations for refining data and improving accuracy and reporting tools
- 4Configure data collection points, and protocols
- 5Align with stakeholders and staff to ensure continued data collection strategies and implementation
- 6Create solutions for collecting, reporting and sharing data across the enterprise
Focused on Core Data Collection and Configurations
- 1Approached audits and data collection strategies with a refined and discerning focus to keep costs low
- 2Worked directly with CDA staff and stakeholders to develop in-house expertise and supplement staffing insights
- 3Documented findings and recommendations for continued accuracy and data collection implementation
- 4Provided benchmarks and data collection points for enhanced historical perspectives
Validations, Frameworks and Solutions for Success
- 1Validated accuracy of historic analytics data and current analytics applications
- 2Provided goal measurement frameworks tailored to CDA’s web, content and business objectives
- 3Furnished solutions for measurement and metrics of internal campaign and content efforts across California Dental Association domains, networks and digital offerings