Optimizing paid search campaigns requires insights. Three Ventures took time to understand Kustomer’s company, core offerings and culture and then developed an in-depth understanding of the products, audience, sales cycles, key performance indicators and goals to develop strategies designed to meet the unique needs of the Kustomer, their client base, and their sales cycles.
Adjustments to keywords, campaign ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies and placement are all part of the process for a Three Ventures paid search management and strategy consulting. Three Ventures continually optimizes Kustomer campaigns, analyzing landing page performance, reviewing ad copy and delivering recommendations which align with performance and achieve objectives and an ideal return on investment.
Three Ventures has elevated Kustomer’s paid search presence and continues to deliver quality, qualified prospects and long term growth prospects. With Three Ventures’ culture of communication, performance, optimization and leading edge innovation, Kustomer leads continue to align with sales objectives, budgets see optimal returns and prospects continue to move through their funnels for favorable growth and unmatched marketing intelligence year over year.
Increasing Qualified Leads and Opportunities
- 1Increase lead volumes across search campaigns
- 2Improve quality and intent of leads
- 3Maintain existing budget
- 4Identify new opportunities
Assessing for Improvements and Intelligence
- 1Audit and assess paid search performance against lead sales data
- 2Identify and evaluate key audience segments
- 3Leverage beta testing strategies
- 4Develop comprehensive understanding of user intent and segments
- 5Align performance and management with actual sales and revenue
Delivering Market Share and Meeting Intent
- 1Dominated paid search market for select audience segments
- 2Increased qualified year-over-years sales leads
- 3Increased sales revenue year-over-year
- 4Maintained established budget
- 5Furnished refined insights into qualified audience segments
- 6Aligned reporting functions to operational requirements