Using reporting insights and data visualizations for analytics, behavior and site traffic, Three Ventures identified decreases in engagement for mobile users mobile device visits.
With a lean marketing team, Goldline was unable to technically implement or adequately manage testing protocols required to determine the lack of engagement. Three Ventures quickly strategized an approach and deployed targeted A/B testing to uncover further insights and develop an implementation strategy to increase mobile engagement and improve the overall site user experience.
Executing on the A/B testing and reporting their findings directly to executive leadership, Three Ventures facilitated a 45% increase in call volume and devised an ongoing strategy for UX improvements leading to more wins over the course of the implementation lifecycle.
- 1In the course of monthly reporting and analytics visualizations, Three Ventures uncovered a noticeable lack of engagement from mobile audiences. Based on this intelligence, outlined and executed projects and testing to readily identify engagement opportunities.
- 1Employed strategic A/B testing, advanced user measurement and behavioral analysis
- 2Identified clear changes and UX improvements across platforms and environments
- 3Clarified CTAs and key engagement points
- 4Communicated strategies identified for improvement
Early Wins and Strategic Improvements
- 1Identified mobile features necessary to increase engagement
- 2Reported lack of engagement with clear CTAs for both mobile and desktop users
- 3Generated 45% increase in call volume while maintaining lead form volume
- 4Outlined clear strategies for incremental improvements and development projects
Highly rated, trusted online resource for investment diversification with a Trustpilot score of 4.9