Three Ventures immersed themselves into the mission, vision and objectives of the Global Partnership for Education. To develop the necessary insights, we asked the right questions to create a measurement framework. With it the team began to understand the existing analytics data, vet its accuracy, and define a succinct methodology and approach for capturing more usable insights for departments and stakeholders.
Moving to a culture of data-driven decision making was the next logical step for GPE. With the Three Ventures data analysis, framework, and visualization strategies, it was easy to get stakeholders excited. Not to mention keeping them engaged in the potential for actionable, data-driven decisions around our advertising, engagement, design and content development. With the insights and analytics measures afforded by Three Ventures, GPE has adopted a data-centered mindset and continues to scale and create solutions which align more closely with core audience needs and intent, allowing more success with trusted insights.
The Three Ventures team offered understandable answers to sometimes complex questions and information. In doing so, created a pleasant and engaging reporting experience which continues to inspire stakeholders to fully embrace the data potential for GPE. The robust data strategy and measurement frameworks continue to be insightful and actionable. The reporting solutions provide ongoing and historic perspectives which support ongoing business, operational, and marketing decisions. Customized strategies, designed to meet GPE’s specific objectives, would not have been possible without the dedicated immersion, operational insights and technical expertise of the Three Ventures team.
- 1Assess established marketing analytics use cases and status
- 2Identify data gaps and discrepancies
- 3Devise and implement measurement frameworks aligned with operational needs
- 4Deploy tactical and operational dashboards for analysis and time-based Key Performance Indicators reports
- 5Prepared training, insights, and skills development around platform implementations
- 1Focused efforts on critical business decisions based on stakeholder feedback and operations analysis
- 2Aligned existing data, improved insight, and stakeholder requirements with revised visualizations and frameworks
- 3Phased project scope and delivery to align prerequisite objectives
- 4Engaged directly with key GPE stakeholders to take action on key donation and engagement findings
Key Results & Outcomes
- 1Implemented goal measurement and analytics frameworks tailored to established GPE marketing and web content objectives
- 2Detailed critical user behavioral gaps and implemented custom tracking solutions to address crucial functions
- 3Created custom dashboards and reporting tools in Google Data Studio
- 4Refined dashboards and reports to align with direct stakeholder feedback during training and team adoption sessions
- 5Improved overall tactical and operational use of established metrics