On a daily basis you'll be expected to...
- Help procure cloud project details and support sales efforts / teams.
- Be a cloud evangelist for clients. Educate clients of all sizes on the value proposition of continued adoption and transformation with AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within client organizations to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Participate in architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure client success when building new and migrating existing applications, software, and services on the AWS / Azure / GCP platforms.
- Conduct deep-dive education / training sessions to transfer knowledge with clients considering or already using cloud services.
- Produce blog content, videos, and presentations about accelerating innovation and cost reduction methodologies with AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Act as the technical liaison between clients, service, engineering, and support teams.
You should have the following experience...
- 3+ years design & implementation experience deploying highly available applications
- 3+ years experience in networking, infrastructure, or database architecture
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Technical degree required with a computer science or math background desired
You should have some exposure to...
- 3+ years software / technology customer facing experience
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations
- Experience architecting / operating solutions built on AWS / Azure / GCP
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and developers
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Follow these directions to be considered for the role...
- Review your resume and cover letter. Do you accurately depict the responsibility, qualifications and skill sets mentioned above?
- Send us some examples of results you've been responsible for in other jobs or projects.
- Email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you think you're the RIGHT person for the role.
- Please follow up once. We want to see that you're serious and not just dumping a resume in 100 different openings.