Advertising Manager DetailsThink you're the RIGHT person for this role? Read the details below...
ResponsibilitiesOn a daily basis you'll be expected to...
- Guide sales calls, procure marketing campaign details, and help close sales leads.
- Communicate with both internal and external teams in regards to on-going campaign needs, performance, and evolution of client goals.
- Work with client teams to collaborate, define, execute, monitor, analyze, and report on campaign details across search, social, and programmatic advertising.
- Work with analytics managers to successfully integrate analytics technologies into marketing campaigns for reporting and analysis.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews with clients to ensure accounts are growing profitably
- Establish annual roadmaps for growth and be responsible for hitting goals for account growth and performance benchmarks.
QualificationsYou should have the following experience...
- 3-5 years of digital marketing and business related-experience with proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or computer science (Or similar on-job experience)
Preferred Skilled SetsYou should have some exposure to...
- Multi-platform campaign management software such as Campaign Manager 360, Marin Software, etc.
- Tag management solutions for campaign tracking
- Reporting platforms such as Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI
- Presentation software such as Google Sheets, Power Point
How to applyFollow these directions to be considered for the role...
- Review your resume and cover letter. Do you accurately depict the responsibility, qualifications, and skill sets we’re looking for? We should be able to easily see that you do.
- You’re applying for a digital marketing manager position. Make your resume stand out with some marketing magic! (Don’t send us a basic-ass resume, we won’t read it!)
- Email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you think you're the RIGHT person for the role.
- Please follow up once. We want to see that your serious and not just dumping a resume in 100 different openings.