On a daily basis you'll be expected to...
- Guide sales calls, procure marketing campaign details, and help close sales leads.
- Communicate with both internal and external teams in regards to on-going campaign needs, performance, and evolution of client goals.
- Work with client teams to collaborate, define, execute, monitor, analyze, and report on campaign details across search, social, and programmatic advertising.
- Work with analytics managers to successfully integrate analytics technologies into marketing campaigns for reporting and analysis.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews with clients to ensure accounts are growing profitably
- Establish annual roadmaps for growth and be responsible for hitting goals for account growth and performance benchmarks.
You should have the following experience...
- 3-5 years of digital marketing and business related-experience with proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or computer science (Or similar on-job experience)
You should have some exposure to...
- Multi-platform campaign management software such as Campaign Manager 360, Marin Software, etc.
- Tag management solutions for campaign tracking
- Reporting platforms such as Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI
- Presentation software such as Google Sheets, Power Point
Follow these directions to be considered for the role...
- Review your resume and cover letter. Do you accurately depict the responsibility, qualifications and skill sets mentioned above?
- Send us some examples of results you've been responsible for in other jobs or projects.
- Email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you think you're the RIGHT person for the role.
- Please follow up once. We want to see that you're serious and not just dumping a resume in 100 different openings.