Business Intelligence Analyst DetailsThink you're the RIGHT person for this role? Read the details below...
ResponsibilitiesOn a daily basis you'll be expected to...
- Help procure BI project details to support the Analytics Manager with closing sales leads.
- Work with an Analytics Manager to provide feedback on data-analytics strategies to collect data, analyze information, and conduct research for both products and services.
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
- Provide application analysis and data modeling design to collect data for centralized data warehouse.
- Extract data from databases and data warehouses for reporting and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems.
- Provide end user reports with quality information and caveats, including actionable information.
- Effectively communicate an analysis through storytelling with NON-TECHNICAL USERS
- Structure, manage, and extract data from multiple applications.
- Apply statistical knowledge and data modeling to provide current and high quality information.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to: marketing, finance, operations, and I.T.
QualificationsYou should have the following experience...
- 3-5 years of supervisory or administrative related-experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer engineering (Or similar on-job experience).
Preferred Skilled SetsYou should have some exposure to...
- Experience with data warehouse products and solutions.
- Experience in data modeling for data warehouses.
- Work with internal and external teams throughout all phases of the data analytics lifecycle on projects for both products and services.
- Strong organization, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in data mining techniques.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, or related products.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in word / excel.
- Understanding of marketing analytics products for web analytics, CRMs, and ERPs.
- Proficiencies in SQL
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with others.
- Strategic thinker that is able to conceptualize a clearly thought out execution plan to support overall goals.
- Knowledge of data-analytics trends, platforms, tools and best practices and how other companies are using them.
How to applyFollow these directions to be considered for the role...
- Review your resume and cover letter. Do you accurately depict the responsibility, qualifications, and skill sets we’re looking for? We should be able to easily see that you do.
- You're applying for an Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst position. Send us some examples of results you've been responsible for, data models you've built, and/or some data visualizations if you can.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you think you're the RIGHT person for the role.
- Please follow up once. We want to see that your serious and not just dumping a resume in 100 different openings.